Cart Popup Turbo show the modal box with cart content after the item is added to the cart. The dialog box template is based on the current
*/module/cart.tpl by default, but you will be able to customize it. Module works on all the pages with all the OpenCart modules (Featured, Special, etc). Disabling Cart Popup Turbo in a particular module is not provided.
Doesn’t rewrite any core files of OpenCart.
Detailed documentation for developers inside.
INSALLATION: You actually won’t need vQmod, but we’ve prepared *.xml just for case
– Button “Continue shopping” is added. You can turn it off
– Icons near the buttons are added. You can turn them off
– You can change default mini-cart with Cart Popup Turbo. Optional
– CSS conflict with jQuery UI themes is fixed
– Cart can be closed with the click on overlay
– Custom scroll fixed
– Bug with ajax loader after “Back to previous page” in Safari is fixed
|Last Update||December 13, 2013, 9:06 am|
|Compatible Browsers||IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Software Version||OpenCart 1.5.x, OpenCart 1.5.5, OpenCart 1.5.4|