Deadly Race – Car Racing with In-Game Purchases
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.webtemplate.tech/home/wp-content/themes/wooenvato/woocommerce/content-single-product.php
on line 34
The Deadly Race is a HTML5 racing game template built in Construct 2 and ready for export to mobile platforms such as Android, iOS or Windows or just for the web browsers. One of the main features of Deadly Race template is in-game purchases. So, you can monetize your game using both methods of game monetization – ads and in-game purchases.
Choose a highway for the deadly race and get ready to drive your speedy car in conditions of heavy traffic. Bypass the other cars, try to catch Turbo Boost bonus, that speed up your car and allows you to ram other cars without any damage for you, and earn coins. Collect coins and open new cars in your garage. Enjoy the deadly race and don’t forget about petrol!
- HD Graphics – PNG files included.
- Sound FX and Music – All sounds and music are included.
- Fully Customizable – Editable Construct 2 file (.CAPX).
- Mobile Ready – Game is mobile optimized and ready for export to mobile platforms.
- AdMob Advertising – Earn money showing ads from Google in your game.
- In-Game Purchases – Earn money selling coins in your game.
- Racing Locations – Choose a landscape for the race.
- Explore New Cars – Choose a car for the race.
- Social Sharing – Allows players to share their best distance.
- Easy Control – An easiest one-touch control.
- Distance Counter – The game saves Latest Distance and Best Distance on the player’s device.
- Pause Feature – Player can pause game during gameplay.
- Infinite playing time – Play as long as you like.
- Documentation – Help file for a quick start.
Live demo on Google Play
Just copy and paste this URL into a new tab of your browser: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.artheads.deadlyrace
Be sure that you have a license of Construct 2. You can get it on Scirra.com
as of 16/01/2018
||March 9, 2017, 7:37 pm
||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
||HTML5, Construct 2