Dessert Table Cutlery 3 Items Set 3D Model
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.webtemplate.tech/home/wp-content/themes/wooenvato/woocommerce/content-single-product.php
on line 34
High detailed photorealistic 3D model of classic style table dessert cutlery.
The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Support edges are provided to retain model’s shape after subdivision.
- Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model was positioned at the World Origin (0,0,0) just above the grid.
- Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: for V-Ray renderer and Scanline renderer.
- File formats: 3ds Max 2011, Maya 2011, Cinema4D R13, 3DS, OBJ, FBX, DXF.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images and turnarounds.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- The model is deployed with 3 levels of mesh subdivision: 0, 1 and 2
- Previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
Model turnaround footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJSorC6YXY
The following formats are included in the pack:
- .max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray 2.40 renderer)
- .max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- .mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- .c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- .obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- .fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- .3ds (3D Studio)
- .dxf (AutoCAD 2000)
- .png (preview renders)
OBJ, FBX, 3DS, DXF were exported straight from 3ds Max.
- Dessert Fork: vertices-922, quads-920, tris-none, ngons-none
- Dessert Knife: vertices-1526, quads-1524, tris-none, ngons-none
- Dessert Spoon: vertices-654, quads-652, tris-none, ngons-none
- Dessert Fork: W=2.4cm, L=16.8cm, H=1.7cm
- Dessert Knife: W=2.3cm, L=19.3cm, H=0.9cm
- Dessert Spoon: W=4.0cm, L=17.0cm, H=2.0cm
- Materials: YES, procedural Chromium
- UVW map: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO
||February 28, 2018, 3:26 pm
|3D File Formats Included
||.3ds (multi format), .c4d (cinema 4d), .dxf (multi format), .fbx (multi format), .max (3ds Max), .mb (maya), .obj (multi format)