SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/tomislavn
Here I present you with my new unique project! One of a kind, exclusive on Envato – The New Apple’s iPhone X model collection for Video Copilot’s ELEMENT3D V2 in both color variations!
PREVIEW IMAGES ARE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM ELEMENT3D ENGINE
In this pack you will find extremely high detailed model of Apple’s latest flagship mobile phone – iPhone X in Space Grey and Silver color variations! Every single detail was modeled and carefully assembled using latest Cinema 4D R18 and afterwards prepared inside After Effects & Element3D plugin using native E3D materials and scene setups!
Geometry file used by .e3d presets is supplied in .c4d format.
01. Open After Effects and create new composition
02. Create new Solid layer and add Element effect
03. Import .hdr map from my folder into your project and drag it to the bottom of your composition – make it invisible if you don’t want it to appear in your scene background
04. Create a Camera layer
05. Click on Solid layer that you have just created and under Effects tab open Scene Setup in Element
06. Click on IMPORT inside Element3D scene setup
07. Choose my .e3d preset for the model and press Open. If you don’t see the model do not forget to right click on the model name and press “Replace model” then select the .obj model file in the respective model’s folder. If needed, reload the textures on some materials – but that will probably be done automatically by Element3D relink popup
08. Press OK
09. Open Effects tab for your Solid layer and under Element effect select Render Settings – Environment – Override layer and select your .hdr map that you want to use (the one that you added in step 03.)
10. You are set for production. Rotate your camera, animate – have fun!
If you have any questions or you need help with something, feel free to ask in comments or over my profile message.
Thank you for purchasing and please don’t forget to rate if you like it!
LICENSING INFO: By purchasing extended license, I hereby allow any Videohive author to use these models in their Videohive projects.
|Last Update||September 13, 2017, 10:55 am|
|3D File Formats Included||.c4d (cinema 4d), .e3d (Element 3d), .obj (multi format)|