You may also like:
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop.
How to change language version you can watch HERE. When you will finished your work, then you can to return to your native language.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. This Action works only with CS6 Extended+ version of Photoshop.
4. Use a image with resolution 72px/inch or more and in range from 2000-3500 px. If you are using a photo with less than 2000px and 72px/inch, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Sreda Animated Photoshop Actions are designed to create new ways of working. Our Photoshop actions are pioneering in these new ways.
We`re redefining creating dynamic content for an always-on world where brand experience flows through digital, retail, social, mobile and commerce.
You can offers clients a unique and not-available-anywhere-else way to approach the challenges and creating remarkable content.
They are created in a ways that from Photoshop beginners to experts can use, saving you lots of time working on personal, presentation, showcase, events or commercial projects.
You don’t need to know the additional program and plug-ins to create similar effects.
Save you hours, days, weeks or months of work.
Sreda Photoshop Actions are gaining relevance on the GraphicRiver and you can earn you a great passive income. How? Simply refer people through your social media pages to this action or another other Sreda action. Make sure to sign up as an Affiliate so you can add your referral code to any link you post.
In each work there are a well-organized layers and folders. Each layer and folder are named appropriately and color coded to create a neat working environment for you. Each action comes with a detailed video tutorial showing you about how each layer affects the design and how you can make customisations to it. Here is my YouTube channel.
Photos used in preview are not included.
|Last Update||November 4, 2017, 10:08 pm|
|Works With||TIFF, PSD, JPG|
|Minimum Adobe CS Version||CS6|