Near Me is an easy to use app which helps you find Airports, Gas Station, Restaurant, Bar, Café, Hospital, Hotel, Taxi, Movie Theatre, Beauty Salon, Wi-Fi spots or virtually anything near you.
How many times have you had a need to find a Gas Station in the middle of a trip or to locate the nearest ATM around you, in a city which you are new to? Find Near Me helps you to do this and much more in just a few taps.
Near Me is highly customisable – it allows you to add and save your own search terms for future use.
• Automatically finds your current location and marks it on a map.
• Displays details such as address, phone numbers, distance from current location, etc. for the results from within the app.
• Usable on-the-go to search for places of interest.
• User can comment on location and able to delete it.
• User can directly call to restaurant or hospital
• Supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations.
• Displays detailed information such as Saving, Comments, Opening Hours and Photos for places.
• Customize the distance units (kms/miles), map types and the ordering of how search results are displayed
So, the next time you are searching for the nearest gas station, restaurants, cafes or hotels nearby; banks or ATMs around you, or that popular Theatre, you know what to do! Get Find Near Me, your personal trip advisor now and find anything and everything near and around you!
Near Me uses Google Maps™ to find and plot locations and hence relies on the accuracy of the data provided by Google Maps™ The developer makes no assurance on the accuracy, relevancy or correctness of the data provided by the application.
Most practical thing is Google admob also integrated. Application owner can make money with Google Admob.
System has Backend section for Admin. Backend service can shows every locations, categories, items to Admin. Application owner can control all of Locations, Categories and Items. For example adding new Locations, categories, items. If Admin wants to edit or remove information , that’s all possible.
ionic platform add android
ionic emulate android
ionic platform add ios
ionic emulate ios
if necessary ===> “npm install -g angular-cli”
if necessary ===> “npm install firebase angularfire2—save”
if necessary ===> “npm install firebase angularfire2 angular2-flash-messages—save”
1) First—> Extract MultiRestaurant-Backend-With-Node.rar file
2) Second—> Open cmd type “cd Multirestaurant-Backend”
3) Third—> type “ng serve” in cmd
|Last Update||January 19, 2018, 12:53 pm|
|Software Version||AngularJS, Node.js, CSS3, HTML5, iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10.0.x, iOS 9.0.x, Android 7.2.x, Android 7.1.x, Android 6.0, Ionic 3.6.x, Ionic 3.5.x, Ionic 3.4.x, Ionic 3.3.x, Ionic 3.2.x, Ionic 3.1.x, Ionic 3.0.x, Ionic 2.3.x, Ionic 2.2.x|