MegaStore – OpenCart Theme
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.webtemplate.tech/home/wp-content/themes/wooenvato/woocommerce/content-single-product.php
on line 34
MegaStore is an OpenCart theme which can be used to power any kind of store. It is easy to work with and it is packed with useful options.
Compatible with 1.5.6 & 126.96.36.199.
- Search by category
- Featured Category Module http://1.s3.envato.com/files/34926021/screenshot_02.jpg
- – Set categories as featured.
- – Upload thumbnail for each category
- – Set the number of sub categories to show (if any)
- – Can be used as a sidebar navigation or in the content area. http://goo.gl/6Pjkr
- Theme admin options http://2.s3.envato.com/files/34810731/screenshot_3.jpg
- – Change colour scheme from the admin
- – Adjust slideshow speed and animation
- – Show/hide add to cart buttons for products module (latest, bestsellers, featured, specials)
- – and more..
- – See image for more info:
- Responsive design (tablets and smartphones)
- Well Documented
Featured Category Module on Codecanyon:
- 15 October 2013 – Fixed blank page on account pages.
- 05 October 2013 – Fixed a few bugs reported. Recoded the responsive part. Theme works with 1.5.6 only. Please see changelog.txt for more info.
- 24 June – Fixed a few bugs reported:
- Language files.
- Admin module (background pattern upload fix)
- Added an option in the admin module to hide the social icons in the header section.
- Fixed facebook comment box from appearing behind the menu.
- Fixed slideshow module not sliding.
- 06 Feb – Updated to OC 188.8.131.52. Fixed few bugs (search by category, slideshow fade animation, header share buttons etc). See Changelog for more info.
- 25 Nov – Fixed sub category going under slider, fixed share buttons in the header.
- 13 Nov – Fixed a few bugs. Please see changelog.txt for more info.
- 28 Sep – Bug fix for color picker not showing in admin options.
- 24 Sep – Fixed images not showing in featured categories.
- 16 Sep – Updated the documentation file & fixed a bug in the featured category module.
as of 23/12/2017
||January 21, 2014, 4:32 pm
||IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome