Pro School – PHP School Management System
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.webtemplate.tech/home/wp-content/themes/wooenvato/woocommerce/content-single-product.php
on line 34
Pro School – PHP School Management System is a powerful PHP script designed to allow you to build a school system from scratch. Manage Students and Teachers, create Classes and Assignments, update Timetables and Attendance and lots more! It’s powered by MySQL and PHP.
Test Drive Before You Buy
Demo Link: http://school.patchesoft.com/
Demo Login Details (Admin):
DEMO DATE resets every 30 minutes.
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Pro School is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.0+ that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
- Class System
- Create unlimited amount of classes for your School.
- Each Class can have assignments, timetables, attendance, announcements, study files, library books and more assigned to it.
- Classes can have students and teachers added to them.
- Allow Students to sign up to classes. Limit the amount of sign ups.
- Add Timetable events so your students know when the next class is.
- User can view all events for all the classes they have signed up for in the Your Timetable section.
- User can view all their assignments for all classes they have signed up for.
- Class Manager can add new students and teachers to the Class.
- Teacher of the class can post announcements to that class. See which students have read them.
- Assign library books and study files to the Class for easy access.
- Class Attendance allows you to submit attendance reports of every user in the class.
- Assignments can be of two types: exam or submission.
- Submission assignments allow the user to upload a file before a deadline.
- Teacher can view all submissions and grade them.
- Add subjects and assign teachers to the subjects.
- Group classes into Categories.
- Add unqiue grading system for each class.
- Specify the weighting of each assignment.
- Ability to mark each assignment
- Global school announcements can be posted by staff that notify the whole school.
- Global announcements are displayed on the frontpage.
- Study Material
- File System which allows you to upload files to the site that Students can then download.
- Specified the allowed file types in the Admin Panel.
- Organise your files into categories.
- Files can be added to Classes for easy access.
- Custom User Roles allows you to specify what permissions your Students have.
- Students can be managed by Teachers, including viewing all their classes, attendance and behaviour records.
- Student Groups allow you to group your students together.
- Student Groups have their own page where the teacher can post announcements.
- Restrict access to who can view which Student Groups.
- School Report shows student’s grades and attendance for each class.
- Download School Report as PDF.
- Parents can have children assigned to them.
- Parents can view all the details of their children, including classes, attendance, behaviour reports and school reports.
- Parent Manager User Role allows the user to manage parents.
- User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel (includes Google ReCaptcha)
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- User roles allow you to give permissions to specific users.
- Keep track of your finances by adding costs and revenue entries.
- Dashboard produces beautiful graph of your years finances.
- Organise with Categories.
- Add Rules that you can record records of.
- Behaviour Records allow you to record incidents of rule breaking for students.
- Assign students to records, including date and incident report.
- View a user’s behaviour records in the View Students section.
- Create Invoices that can be paid with PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout.
- Automatically set Invoice to paid by using PayPal’s IPN system, Stripe’s API or 2Checkouts API.
- Two different Tax options.
- Add items to invoices.
- Create Invoice Templates.
- Create Reoccuring Invoices.
- Download Invoices as PDFs.
- View Web Version of Invoices to send to clients/students.
- Create Paying Accounts that allow you to specify API keys for payment gateways.
- Add unlimited books to your Library system.
- Allow students to reserve books.
- Allow Librarian/Teacher to checkout books for students.
- View all reserved/checkedout books.
- View Financial Reports between specified date ranges.
- View Attendance Reports between specified date ranges.
- Send Messages to any user on the system.
- View all your messages in a beautiful designed inbox.
- Block List to block users.
- Get notifications when you recieve new messages.
- Search Members by username.
- User Profiles.
- User Settings area allows user to change their avatar, update their name and other information.
- Change Password option in Settings page too.
- User Roles
- User Role system allows you to assign specific permissions to users.
- Set a default User Role in the Admin panel.
- Admins have access to all sections of the site.
- Create custom User Roles in the Admin Panel.
- Create User Roles specifically for parents,students,teachers so they don’t see more than they need to.
- Admin Panel
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha, Google ReCaptcha
- Change site name, logo and other settings.
- Able to change layout theme: Basic, Titan, Dark Fire and Light Blue
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Section Settings allow you to disable various areas of the system.
- Date Settings allow you to change the way dates are displayed.
- School Settings let you change the way certain aspects of your site work.
- Manage your currencies and Invoice settings.
- Manage Custom Fields for Users.
- Translation Ready
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language and RTL languages!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.5
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
- Four Themes: Basic, Titan, Dark Fire and Light Blue.
Version 1.2 3/11/2017
- Updated to latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.6
- Fixed issue with viewing invoices
- Fixed issue with PDF invoices with PHP 7+
- Fixed issue with searching classes
- Fixed issue with students not being able to see assigned teachers in classes
- Updated Facebook SDK
- Fixed issue with Social Media Google Login
- Fixed issue with not being able to logout when choosing username after social media login
- Iframe now works correctly in Text Editor
- Made it easier to translate libraries DatePicker, DateTimePicker + Resolved issue with FullCalendar translations
- Improved Language Character Filter
- Fixed issue with emails group of users in admin panel
Version 1.1 27/06/2017
- Updated to the latest version of CodeIginiter 3.1.5
- Fixed issue with logged in users using the Dark Fire Layout
- Fixed issue with custom fields in registration area
- Fixed issue with IPN system
- Updated User Role Backend Code
- Two new user roles Parent and Parent Manager
- New Parent Management area; allows admin to add new parents/edit/delete them.
- Parents can have children assigned to them in Parent Management area.
- Parents can view their children’s data, including classes, attendance and behaviour records
- Dashboard shows parent’s children upon login
- Student Manager can now add new students
- Each Class can now have it’s own grading system added.
- Assignments can now have a weighting score added to them, which will decide how much % the assignment is worth towards the final grade.
- Assignments can now have a max mark added to them. This is used to calculate the student’s grade based on the grading system for each class.
- Grades are automatically calculated when viewing User Submissions and Your Assignments area.
- Added assignment mark/grade to the View Assignment page
- Improved class usability
- Updated Custom Fields to allow you to select whether the fields are displayed in the School Report of a student.
- New School Report added to Students area. Can view overall grade, attendance, custom fields and more.
- Scool Report can be downloaded as PDF
- View all student assignments for a specific class & user from the Class Student’s page.
Version 1.0 28/03/2017
Created by Patchesoft
as of 16/01/2018
||November 2, 2017, 6:13 pm
||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
||PHP 7.x, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, PHP 5.6, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x