Quizix – Android Quiz App with AdMob, FCM Push Notification, Offline Data Caching
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.webtemplate.tech/home/wp-content/themes/wooenvato/woocommerce/content-single-product.php
on line 34
Create your Custom Quiz App. its Too simple, just add your questions from backend and publish, that’s it. Quizix is an android quiz app with single question with four answer options. Now you can build your own quiz app by just adding questions and all remaining tasks will be done by app.
Demo APK? Click below
Demo Admin Url:
Quizix App Features
- – Laravel Admin Panel
- – Admob Banners & Interstitials
- – Firebase Push Notification
- – Offline Caching
- – Supports Tablets & Mobiles
- – Category Wise Questions
- – Unlimited Categories & Questions
- – Splash Screen, App Intro Slide, Material Dialog
- – Question Timer, Sound, Vibration
- – 50-50, Skip Question, Negative Point
- Easy and Attractive design.
- Display Total Question.
- Add/Update and Delete questions it too simple.
You Will Get:
- Full android source code.
- Full PHP Source Code for to manage quizix app.
- Full Document of project that explains step by step process.
How to Setup
- 1) Import/open project by Android Studio
- 2)Open build.gradle (under app directory) file and change ‘applicationId’
- 3) Open drawable and change app icon
- 4) Open string.xml and change ‘ads_app_id’, ‘ads_banner_id’ and ‘ads_interstitial_id’ by your own Ad id. If you don’t want to enable ad then change SHOW_ADS = false from Config.java file.
- 5) Go to Google Firebase Console, Add Project, then go Add Firebase on your Android App. After than download google-services.json & put it on app directory on the project in order to enable FCM Push Notification.
- 6) Important Point: You can change most of the settings from Config.java file from Utils package of the app.
10 Jan 2018
+ Initial publish
||January 10, 2018, 9:15 am
||Android 7.1.x, Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x