THIS PACK IS FOR APPLE FINAL CUT PRO X AND MOTION AND DOES NOT WORK WITH ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS OR PREMIERE. FOR THE ADOBE VERSION OF THIS PACK CLICK HERE.
Youtubers! This is your complete pro-Kit for your channels, use it in Final Cut Pro X and Apple Motion! We’ve reworked the entire underlying logic so Final Cut Pro-only-users can benefit from this amazing pack in a breeze!
• 20 Logo Reveals
• 25 Lower Thirds
• 15 Transitions
• 10 End Screens
• 10 Side Infos
• 20 Titles
You can use it directly inside FCPX, all parameters are editable and can be edited in seconds. Adjust colors so it matches your identity and all that is left is making your video. No more time-wasting on tricky animations: we’ve got you covered for most cases.
• 100 Items in one package
• Easy to edit in Motion or Final Cut Pro X
• Resizable resolution up to 4K
• Variable length
• All values and colors are editable
• In/Out animations
• Compatible with Final Cut X 10.3 or newer
• Compatible with Motion 5.3 or newer
• Help with font included
• Video tutorials included
If you have questions, contact us through our profile page.
Customer service is top notch, they helped me with all of my requests.
Excellent Pack! I love it!
Great and super easy to work with
The package is amazing. We loved it too much and the guys are very helpful.:)
Very nice! I would recommend it to anyone who is starting a Youtube channel.
P.S. I don’t usually leave reviews but this is quite something.
• Music by Energetic Beat is not included.
The videos and photos (Creative Commons) used on preview are not included:
• Building a Gaming PC and Giving it Away!! July PC of the Month
• FOUR Key Puzzle Lock Review | PuzzleMaster
• WWE ELITE MACHO MAN GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE FIGURE REVIEW!
• Purple Pillow Unboxing & 4 Month review – What!- What!
• Rihanna FENTY BEAUTY Honest Review For Oily Skin | BiancaReneeToday
• Garden Unique interview: architecture and garden design
• How to attach cosplay armor without having visible straps
• How to paint metallic cosplay armor: Tutorial
• INSIDE OUT JOY MAKEUP TUTORIAL! (Disney’s Pixar Cosplay)
Visit us on WWW.DP669.COM to sign up for our Newsletter & more!
Single License information (from https://themeforest.net/licenses/faq):
What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?
To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.
Example: A 12 episode TV series that starts in December and ends in July would only require a single license. A YouTube series that releases an episode every week (52 total) would only need to purchase a license once every year. A magazine that releases an edition every other month would need to purchase a license once every year.
Remark DP669: This would apply to a Youtube Channel likewise. A single license is valid for 1 year per channel. After that a new license needs to be purchased.
|Last Update||October 10, 2018, 4:43 am|
|Software Version||Apple Motion 5, Final Cut Pro X|