Most e-commerce websites provide a way for admin to see Keep record of all page visit and all visitor that visits our site. Magento2 does not provide built in feature to deal with this kind of requirement. To overcome this, we have added “Visitor Statistics” extension.
Magento2 Visitor Statistics extension is developed for providing flexibility to admin can view record of all page visit and all visitor that visits our site on admin grid.
Our extension does not override any blocks or models to avoid conflict with other thirdparty plugins. It comes with an admin configuration options that can be easily managed through website back end.
This can be managed completely via Magento2 admin.
1. Keep record of all page visit and all visitor that visits our site.
2. On each page visit, relevant page meta data will be stored into database
3. Admin can view Site Statistics and Page Statistics.
4. Admin manage Visitor Statistics module from system configuration.
1. Admin can enabled/disabled extension from admin configuration.
2. Admin can view Site Statistics and Page Statistics.
Installation & Configuration Steps : You can find in downloaded file.
uname : greesys_admin
pass : greesys_admin@123
|Last Update||January 16, 2018, 1:51 pm|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||Magento 2.2.2, Magento 2.2.1, Magento 2.2.0, Magento 2.1.8, Magento 2.1.7, Magento 2.1.6, Magento 2.1.5, Magento 2.1.4, Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0|