: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
WP Cleaner Pro is a premium WordPress plugin, the most efficient and easy plugin that can be used to clean and optimize your WordPress database, making your website faster.
This plugin is developed for WordPress single-site installation. It’s not recommended for WordPress multi-site installations.
- Instant cleaning of the WordPress database garbage:
- Trash comments
- Spam comments
- Waiting for moderation comments
- Orphan comment meta
- Duplicated comment meta
- Trash posts
- Orphan post meta
- Duplicated post meta
- Orphan term relationships
- Unused terms
- Duplicated term meta
- Expired transients
- Orphan user meta
- Duplicated user meta
- Subscribers with invalid email
- Weird characters from posts appeared after a database migration
- Weird characters from comments appeared after a database migration
- Comment agent from comments
- oEmbed caches from posts meta
- Links in wp_links table
- Scheduled cleaning of the WordPress database.
- Optimization of the WordPress database.
- Backup of the WordPress database (create/download/delete backups).
- Cleaning process is logged.
- Logs can be seen and deleted.
- Mobile-friendly admin dashboard.
- 25 types of data that can be cleaned.
- View details of what you clean.
- Choose items to clean.
- Filter items to clean.
- Code checked with PHP CodeSniffer.
- Code developed according to WP coding standards.
- Code optimized for speed.
- Mobile-friendly documentation.
- Translation ready (English .mo and .po included).
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS PLUGIN COMPARED WITH A FREE ONE
- THE NUMBER OF ITEMS THAT CAN BE CLEANED With free plugins you can clean/optimize just a couple of items. With this plugin, you will be able to clean 25 different types of data! No other plugin can do this.
- SPEED The cleaning process is fast, SQL queries are optimized for speed, as well as the plugin code.
- NO ERRORS AND WARNINGS IN BACKEND The free optimization plugins often throw errors and warnings in the backend of your website, breaking other functionalities or other plugins. This is not the case with this plugin. No code errors or warnings thown in the backend.
- PARTIAL OR TOTAL CLEANING With free plugins, all the optimization will be executed at once. With this plugin, you can choose what to clean or what to schedule for cleaning.
- VIEW DETAILS OF WHAT IS CLEANED With free plugins, you will clean for instance transient feeds or spam comments without being able to see them first. But, with this plugin, you can see first what is cleaned in detail.
- LOGGING With free plugins, you have no idea what’s happening behind the cleaning/optimization process, what was optimized successfully and what wasn’t. With this plugin, you can see in the logs what exactly was cleaned successfully or not and you can also seee where exactly an error occured.
- BACKUP With free plugins, you cannot backup the database in an easy way. With this plugin you can first backup the database, fast and easy, without using a separate backup plugin and it will generate a .sql file which you can easily restore in cPanel
- SUPPORT With free plugins you will get support only if the author wants to. With this plugin, the support is guaranteed
- SCHEDULING With free plugins, you cannot see how much time remains until the next cleaning. With this plugin, instead, you can see exactly how much time there is until next cleaning is fired.
- MOBILE FRIENDLY ADMIN DASHBOARD The dashboard of free plugins is usually not working well on mobile devices. This is not the case with this plugin, it’s mobile friendly and you can clean your website from any mobile device.
One of the most popular subjects in the WordPress community is speeding up WordPress and optimizing web pages. Databases are the central point of your website: they store all the valuable, important data that you show on your pages to your visitors.
So, WordPress databases are a powerful way to keep your data, but if you use them wrong and you don’t maintain them, they can get huge and bloated with useless data. And like any other software, WordPress needs maintenance, too.
This is the role of this plugin: WP Cleaner Pro helps you to professionally clean the obsolete data (25 data types!) in your database. It allows you to make an instant cleaning or a scheduled cleaning. Besides cleaning, you can also choose to make a database optimization. Everything with a simple, intuitive interface and optimized for speed.
7 February 2018 (version 1.0)
– first version