This customizable xmas advent calendar provides you a calendar which allows the user to open a new xmas gift you decide each day.
This is a perfect way to engage your users and make them return to your website every day until Christmas.
– Customizable: It offers several options, behaviors, colors and images for you to customize it the way you want it.
– Fully responsive: The plugin adapts its UI and behavior to any device screen.
– Nice design: There are more than 30 graphic resources exclusively designed for this plugin.
– Three templates for the modal content: You can choose whatever you want to feature on the modals that are opened after a day is clicked, but we created 3 simple templates from when you can start.
– Ten toggles to choose: Also, you can choose the image of the toggle to be shown to make it for your style.
– Six predefined background colors: Make it go with your WordPress site colors.
– Choose the position of each day: You can choose the position of each day so it can be ordered or without order to make it different.
– Choose the image of each day: Moreover, you can set the image for each day so you can customize it the way you want.
– Choose between 8 different modal headers: The headers for the modal views can also be changed for each day.
– Featuring snow animation: On top of the modal, there is a snow animation to make it more for visually engaging.
– Easy and intuitive admin panel: Featuring a default, simple and intuitive admin panel where the options try to be as visual as possible.
– Prepared to be multilanguage on ADMIN: With the use of .pot files, the plugin is prepared to be easily translated using softwares like Poedit.
– Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
– Future updates: We will try to update the plugin with new features along its evolution.
As it seems the documentation does not feature information about the shortcode, for the moment I’m writing it here:
The shortcode is [xmas-advent-calendar] and you can place it wherever you want.
Once you place it, go to the Xmas Advent Calendar page on the admin and choose one of the last two options in the Type of Display setting.
New version 10-23-2017:
You can set a date you want it to start working, not showing.
You can choose if you want to show the calendar even it’s not working.
You can simulate dates to see how it will work.
You can change it to show 24 days instead of 25.
You can choose your time zone in the admin.
|Last Update||October 25, 2017, 2:21 pm|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.3.1|